3 Responses

  1. have not paid mortgage in 16 months, bank has lost or distroyed note and deed and asked me to sign motgage note again which i did not do but about 2 months later they recorded a copy of both with a affidavit what are my recourses i am in georgia

  2. Andrew, on October 22nd, 2009 at 12:09 pm Letters-and-notices Said:

    For many of the comments written above to Neil Letters-and-notices page, it is my opinion it is not understood the real ramifications.

    A defense to the lenders is to remove their AUTHORITY, and to do that it is necessary to prepare a:
    “Revocation of the Power of Attorney”
    given at Closing is what prevents any further action.

    I have yet to find anyone Disputing this fact.
    If there is any lawyer or professional who can categorically dispute this fact, show cause herewith, otherwise, Homeowners/Trustor(s) as stated before…

    Andrew, on October 2nd, 2009 at 11:35 pm Said:

    Andrew, on October 2nd, 2009 at 10:56 pm Said: Your comment is awaiting moderation.

    If the Power of attorney given to the Title Company/Lawyer/Closer was to be renounced and rescinded then all this madness against homeowners and their properties would stop, since the lenders would no longer have authority to conduct business using the homeowner/grantor/ supposed borrowers authority. The Trustee also needs to be rescinded and a substitution trustee appointed.

    For further conversation on this matter contact the writer.
    Andrew, on August 13th, 2009 at 10:44 pm Said:

    To homeowners and the like who are facing same situation as quoted by “Diane on December 31st 2008, need to do two very important documents;

    1: File a Substitution of Trustee

    2. File a Revocation of Power of Attorney

    Both of these are done filed by the Trustor (who is the Borrower). They and they alone have signatures on the Trust Deed, and because there is no signatures from a Trustee, Beneficiary, Lender, Bank Official or for that matter anyone else…. This is deemed a UNI-LATERAL CONTRACT which in layman’s terms means the Homeowner may change theses above named documents, in addition to others.

    All Contracts to be enforceable by any form of law are required to be signed by two parties and in the Real Estate, in most states require 2 – 3 witnesses as in Florida.

    Hope this helps another Lay-person. For further non-legal, non lawyer nor financial advice, they may call 503 342 2817 or email cci_andrew@hotmail.com

  3. Today, I am 4 onths behind on my mortgages (2) and I just heard about the fact that if I send a demand letter to the lender I can halt the forclosure process then I would have the time to have someone audit the loan docs for RESPA infractions or fraud, and perhaps end up with my home after all? Is this true and do you have an outline of such a letter I could get? My Day spa And Realty business have gone out of busniess – my home is all I have.
    Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions you have. –Kent Vigos

Contribute to the discussion!

%d bloggers like this: